Write a Query Letter That Leaves Agents Wanting More For Only
Are you ready to query literary agents with your book idea but terrified that your query letter doesn’t have a compelling “hook” to get their attention?
I know. The query process is not for the faint of heart. I’ve been there, and I want to help. When I was sending out queries for Detoured, I knew my book idea was solid- but I wasn’t so sure about my query letter. After some work, that was solid too. I queried four agents, and got THREE responses asking for my proposal and a phone call to discuss it.
I couldn’t believe it- a 75% positive response rate in a saturated market?
I know it’s intimidating- but it can be done- I’m proof!
I want to help you, so I created this on-demand webinar to do just that- get you results, and on your way to signing with an agent.
In Query Letter Pro, I break down each part of the query letter writing process using the very one I sent to agents that got an overwhelmingly positive response.
I use my actual words to not just tell, but SHOW you what made the agents go from “Who is this in my inbox?” to “When can we set up a call?”
You’ll get all that you need to write your query letter with confidence (including my query letter template!), knowing that you’re sending out a query that encapsulates your book perfectly, and represents who you are as an author.
In Query Letter Pro You’ll Learn:
- How to get and keep an agent’s interest from the first sentence
- How each part of a well-written query works to support and prove your book is needed in the market
- What makes the best ideas rise to the top of the slush pile
- Videos that use real examples taken from my own query letter for Detoured- to show-not just tell- you how to craft a successful query
- A downloadable query letter template outlining each part of a query letter that you can use to begin querying agents today
So let’s get this query party started! Are you in? Let’s do this!